Get me outta here!

Rabu, 21 Agustus 2013

My Little Garden~love this :))

Hi there,
I wanna share my new hobby: Gardening.. Yeay!!
I actually like my new hobby a few months ago (I forgot when exactly it start) :D
I bought some plants grown in Cengkareng, near the Fish Market.
The plant is the flower Lavender, purple flowering plants (I do not know his name), and Spider Plant ..
Lavender flower


Purple Flower (I don't know the name)
if you know the name of the flower, feel free to comment..thx


Spider Plant

I bought lavender because lavender is a wonderful flower with its fragrant... Spider plant can help reduce air pollution since Jakarta with a fairly high degree of pollution... and the Purple Flowering Plant that I bought because its flowers are beautiful...

I also have a kind of cactus plant, gift from my friend Ritta Lestari, a few years ago ..
Cactus
In addition I also have a cherry tomato plant through seeds ..
Initially I planted about 8 seed and grow 6 small buds, but because of heavy rain, 4 shoots broken and dead: '(really sad .. after reading some articles how to keep the shoots small, I'm protecting the bud by making use of discarded mineral water bottles cut in half and then driven into the ground..
I created a small greenhouse for my cherry tomato shoots..
and TADAHH!! My cherry tomato plants are now growing larger and approximately 1 plant now there are 35-40 cm high and 1 plant approx 10-13cm ..
My Cherry Tomato Plant

I can not wait to see him bear :)
may God bless my plants ... cheers ^_^

3 komentar: